Virtual Sim Lab
An expansive sandbox of virtual simulation content for multiplayer simulations and 3D recorded demonstrations.
Acadicus provides a flexible method for delivering a wide variety of VR training scenarios.
Instructors can capture or access a library of 3D recordings of demonstrations, enabling students to follow along with as many times as needed – anytime, anywhere.
Help students understand the use and maintenance of equipment through the combination of interactive elements and 3D instructor recordings.
Live VR sessions enable multiple instructors and/or students to be together in VR, interacting with assets and participating remotely.
How it Works
We work closely with our client partners to define, develop, implement, and measure the success of their VR training and simulation initiatives.
Where might VR have the most impact? Gaining a clear understanding the specific pain points or problems VR can alleviate can help set the stage for long term success.
2. Discover / Develop
Find existing simulations to support your learning objectives, or work with our experienced development team to craft any environment, equipment or interactivity required.
Deploy your VR training content, and study the results. Building on measurable value ensures consistent returns on your investment. Optionally generate revenue selling your training.
Acadicus provides the powerful combination of a powerful platform and a highly experienced development team at your service to reduce the time, cost and complexity of implementing VR training and education in your organization.
Scene Editing Tools
- Work with our Acadicus production team to quickly and easily update your content – together, in realtime – to incorporate the latest research and best practices.
- Not a one-size-fits-all approach. We can quickly customize your training to suit your organization’s techniques and standards.
Multi-User VR Simulations
- Hold live VR training sessions, enabling an instructor to meet with students.
- Students can meet with other students to collaborate and practice.
- Remote participants can join from anywhere.
- Schedule time with our Acadicus production team to capture 3D recordings of instructor demonstrations in minutes.
- Students can watch anytime, anywhere and follow along as many times as needed.
- No programming required.
- Acadicus allows you to teach in VR, your way.
Train in Any Environment
- Simulate any environment your training requires.
- We can optionally capture a 3D scan of your environment.
Expansive Library of Assets
- Work with hundreds of lifelike, high fidelity assets in our content library.
- We’re adding more assets on a regular basis.
- Interactive assets enable realistic interactions with equipment and assets.
- Acadicus can program any functional interactivity your VR training requires.
Customize Your VR Training Simulation
Guidance to Success
Every project is unique, but the most successful applications have many characteristics in common. Here is some advice we often give to our client partners.
Find Your Champion
Every successful VR training implementation is led by a visionary leader with the passion and enthusiasm to see the project through. Who is your VR champion?
Establish SMART Goals
SMART goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based. Setting clear goals provides performance metrics you can work with to grow your VR program.
Start Small, Keep it Simple
We encourage our client partners to start small. VR training doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated. You can get started in a few hours. An iterative approach gives you the information and experience you need to grow your program in a way that will consistently produce meaningful, measurable value.
Schedule a Free Demo
Subscribe to our Newsletter