VR Training and Education
Acadicus provides a flexible method for delivering a wide variety of VR training scenarios.
Instructors can capture or access a library of 3D recordings of demonstrations, enabling their students to follow along with them as many times as needed – anytime, anywhere.
Help students understand the use and maintenance of equipment through the combination of interactive elements and 3D instructor recordings.
Live VR sessions enable multiple instructors and/or students to be together in VR, interacting with assets while participating remotely.
Schedule a Free Demo
Our growing number of customer partnerships, combined with the content they’re commissioning and sharing, has created a powerful network effect. Every new simulation, environment, and asset added to Acadicus enriches the platform for all other users.
How it Works
We work closely with our client partners to define, develop, implement, and measure the success of their VR training and simulation initiatives.
Where might VR have the most impact? Gaining a clear understanding of the specific pain points or problems VR can alleviate is an important step in setting the stage for long term success.
2. Discover / Develop
Find existing simulations to support your learning objectives, or work with our experienced development team to craft any environment, equipment or interactivity required.
Deploy your VR training content, and study the results. Building on measurable value ensures consistent returns on your investment. Optionally, generate revenue by selling your training.
Acadicus provides the powerful combination of a dynamic platform and a highly experienced development team in order to reduce the time, cost, and complexity of implementing VR training and education in your organization.
Scene Editing Tools
- Work with our Acadicus production team to quickly and easily update your content – together, in realtime – to incorporate the latest research and best practices.
- There is no one-size-fits-all approach. This is why we can quickly customize your training to suit your organization’s techniques and standards.
Multi-User VR Simulations
- Hold live VR training sessions, enabling an instructor to meet with students.
- Students can meet with other students to collaborate and practice.
- Remote participants can join from anywhere.
- Schedule time with our Acadicus production team to capture 3D recordings of instructor demonstrations in mere minutes.
- Students can watch anytime, anywhere, and follow along as many times as needed.
- No programming required.
- Acadicus allows you to teach in VR, your way.
Train in Any Environment
- Simulate any environment your training requires.
- Optionally, we can capture a 3D scan of your environment.
Expansive Library of Assets
- Work with hundreds of lifelike, high fidelity assets in our content library.
- We’re adding more assets on a regular basis.
- Interactive assets enable realistic interactions with equipment.
- Acadicus can program any functional interactivity your VR training requires.
Customize Your VR Training Simulation
Guidance to Success
Every project is unique, but the most successful applications have many characteristics in common. Here is some advice we often give to our client partners.
Find Your Champion
Every successful VR training implementation is led by a visionary leader with the passion and enthusiasm to see the project through. Who is your VR champion?
Establish SMART Goals
SMART goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and time-based. Setting clear goals provides performance metrics you can work with to grow your VR program.
Start Small, Keep it Simple
We encourage our client partners to start small. VR training doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated. You can get started in a few hours. An iterative approach gives you the information and experience you need to grow your program in a way that will consistently produce meaningful, measurable value.
Coronavirus VR info hub – If are a medical instructor or qualified medical professional with experience, advice or 3D demonstrations to share, we’ll provide everything needed to create your content.read more
Early adopters are achieving exciting measurable results with VR medical simulation. However, a unrealistic expectations are beginning to surface.read more
What is the most effective way to evaluate the many VR for medical training options available? This tool, based on the Business Model Canvas, can help!read more
A recent post on ‘Road to VR,’ conveys January 2020 data released from Valve’s Steam Survey, which suggests a large leap in VR adoption following the 2019 holiday season. When projected against an exponential curve, this data follows a trend of exponential growth as indicated by the red line in the graph on the right.read more
Oculus Quest is a revolutionary VR headset that offers ‘untethered’ mobile experience. At last! No more cord, no more laptop. However, there are a number of practical considerations to take into account before you purchase one for your enterprise or education program.read more
As we look to the future, a number of challenges to continued adoption remain, which we endeavor to address in this article.read more
Schedule a Free Demo
Subscribe to our Newsletter