Download and Get Started
The instructions below will help get you started, and provide access to free public scenes available in the Acadicus Commons. If you have a private Lab passcode, or have been granted access to one, you can enter the passcode on the launch screen.
Before installing Acadicus, be sure you meet the technical specifications:
Install and Explore
If you have a compatible PC VR headset or windows PC (more info), you can download Acadicus by entering your email address in the field below. Install and open the application.
- Enter in VR or Non-VR Mode
- Enter as a Guest – no account registration required
- Enter the Acadicus Commons (free), or enter a passcode to a Private Lab.
- Teleporting: In VR, point your controller at the ground nearby, then press and hold ‘up’ on the joystick. Wherever you’re pointing when you let go is where you teleport to. Joystick left/right rotates your position. In Non-VR mode, use arrow keys and drag while right-clicking to turn.
- Grab: In VR, use the ‘grab’ trigger on the handle of the controller. In Non-VR, left click.
- Action: In VR use the ‘action’ trigger on the front of the controller. In Non-VR, left click.
Subscribe to the Simulation Pulse Newsletter
Keep your finger on the pulse of virtual simulation with educator interviews, featured content, and best practices.