Download and Get Started
The instructions below will help get you started, and provide access to free public scenes available in the Acadicus Commons. If you have a private Lab passcode, or have been granted access to one, you can enter the passcode on the launch screen.
Before installing Acadicus, be sure you meet the technical specifications:
Install and Explore
If you have a compatible PC VR headset or windows PC (more info), you can download Acadicus by entering your email address in the field below. Install and open the application.
- Enter in VR or Non-VR Mode
- Enter as a Guest – no account registration required
- Enter the Acadicus Commons (free), or enter a passcode to a Private Lab.
- Teleporting: In VR, point your controller at the ground nearby, then press and hold ‘up’ on the joystick. Wherever you’re pointing when you let go is where you teleport to. Joystick left/right rotates your position. In Non-VR mode, use arrow keys and drag while right-clicking to turn.
- Grab: In VR, use the ‘grab’ trigger on the handle of the controller. In Non-VR, left click.
- Action: In VR use the ‘action’ trigger on the front of the controller. In Non-VR, left click.
Subscribe to the Simulation Pulse Newsletter
Keep your finger on the pulse of virtual simulation with educator interviews, featured content, and best practices.
Contact us to learn more or schedule a demo.
Browse customer stories and featured content via the Simulation Pulse.
Watch our demo overview video.