Exploring Educational Design in VR with Dr. Eric B. Bauman
Dr. Eric B. Bauman is an award-winning educational designer, and proven innovation executive with expertise in the fields of game-based teaching and learning, simulation, VR/AR and emerging technology. He received his PhD from the University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Education, Department of Curriculum and Instruction. In addition, Dr Bauman is a registered nurse, firefighter, and paramedic with more than 25 years of clinical, research, teaching, and command experience
- Pathfinder makes Tony dance.
- VR Simulations provide the ability for someone to very quickly refresh their knowledge on a certain aspect of their field.
- The expense to own VR technology has shrunk more so than the expenses of other medical technologies.
- VR Gives the ability to add personality and life details around a patient, more so than a mannequin.
- Anyone can use and operate an Acadicus VR simulation.
Full video: https://vimeo.com/541668365
Schedule a Demo
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Keep your finger on the pulse of VR simulation with educator interviews, featured content, and best practices.