We’re Hiring! QA Tester
Arch Virtual (https://archvirtual.com/) is a VR development company located in Madison, Wisconsin, focused on applying virtual technologies toward solving real world problems.
Our Acadicus platform (https://acadicus.com/) massively increases access to medical simulation environments, patients and equipment, with the goal of providing better patient care, reducing errors, and saving lives.
We’re currently looking for a talented quality assurance tester.
You will be responsible for performing tests on the functionality and features of Acadicus in two areas, Assets and Platform.
This role requires a self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills and experience working remotely.
This role will be a part-time, hourly, independent contractor position, with the possibility of growing into full employment.
- Work with our Asset and Platform teams executing test cases under varying circumstances.
- Document and evaluate test results.
- Detect and log reports for bugs, glitches and points of frustration.
- Track and help troubleshoot errors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
Minimum Required Hardware
- Windows PC that is VR ready, 16MB RAM, and at least 10 GB of free HDD space.
- VR Hardware that connects to a PC. Valve Index, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, HP Reverb G2 and the standalone Oculus Quest.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with VR applications and games.
Please inquire by sending an email to email@example.com with ‘QA Tester’ in the subject line.
Subscribe to the Simulation Pulse Newsletter
Keep your finger on the pulse of virtual simulation with educator interviews, featured content, and best practices.