Your Virtual Sim Lab Has Been Updated
Acadicus Version 0.75.0
New features, patients, equipment, environments, fixes and updates are live! You will be prompted to update the next time you launch Acadicus.
- We’ve added a huge batch of new content this quarter, and are adding more dynamically on a regular basis.
- [Application] Uninstalling Acadicus will now display an option to remove ‘settings and temporary files’. The downloaded packs and cache are considered temporary files.
- [Application] Command line argument for rapid login and lab entry process.
- [Avatar] Improved voice quality for real-time and recorded voice audio.
- [Application] Support for Studio is being discontinued. Scene recordings can now be made from within Acadicus for authenticated users.
- [Application] Replaced all instances of the logo with the neo-logo.
- [NonVR Menu] Tool windows now support translation and uniform scaling. Implemented with the simulation manager.
- [Scenes] Removed the starting point offset.
- [Scenes] Changed how the loading UI is displayed and positioned.
- [Assets] Prop interactable asset hand trigger logic was inconsistently being applied.
- [Avatar] NonVR avatar’s camera had the incorrect depth upon first scene load.
- [Launcher] Guests credentials were being remembered with the remember me feature.
- [TextMeshPrp] TMP elements were throwing exceptions when being destroyed when loaded from an asset bundle.
- [Assets] Refactored creation logic for prop assets to improve load times and memory usage.
- [VR Menu] Removed unused objects. The result will reduce the amount of system memory used and increase performance for transform translations.