Your Virtual Sim Lab Has Been Updated
Acadicus Version 0.72.0
New features, patients, equipment, environments, fixes and updates are live! You will be prompted to update the next time you launch Acadicus.
- We’ve added a huge batch of new content this quarter, and are adding more dynamically on a regular basis.
- [Avatars] Authenticated admin users may now globally mute other avatars within the same room aka lab.
- [Assets] Video type Asset introduced. Video media have a limit of 100mb. Recommended to use a lower resolution for longer clips.
- [Assets] Video displayer asset aka prop. The displayer can upload, display and control user supplied videos. Supported videos are in formats mpg and mp4.
- [Scenes] Template library tab. This view looks exactly like the library view except the template view will only display read-only scenes.
- [Application] The escape key will no longer exit the application.
- [Scenes] Saving now has an option to set the saved file as the autoload for the room aka lab. Previously the saved file was automatically being set as the autoload.
- [Scenes & Scene Recorder] Scene loads will now stop all currently playing scene recordings. Unless a new scene recording is currently being recorded. [IC] All rooms in all servers have had their reset data updated to include a new sun rotation state.
- [Assets] Setting assets were causing errors when being loaded from the local override folder.
- [Assets] Downloaded assets and assets in the override folder were breaking when the asset database entry for these assets’ had their name changed.
- [Avatars] Admin’s that locally mute an avatar will no longer un-mute that avatar when switching modes from edit to learner. [Launcher] Removed the ability to switch modes between Non-VR and VR. Some VR devices wouldn’t re-activate properly causing issues
- [Scenes] Imported and downloaded scene files will no longer be automatically set as the autoload file for the room aka lab.
- [Scenes] Saving and then reloading a scene named “New Scene” will no longer load the default new scene.
- [Scenes] The sun’s rotation was not property being serialized into scene files.