We’re Hiring! Lead Unity Developer / Programmer
Arch Virtual (https://archvirtual.com/) is a VR development company located in Madison, Wisconsin, focused on applying virtual technologies toward solving real world problems.
Our Acadicus platform (https://acadicus.com/) massively increases access to medical simulation environments, patients and equipment, with the goal of providing better patient care, reducing errors, and saving lives.
We’re currently looking for a talented and experienced Unity developer and programmer to help us build the next generation of VR education and training.
You will be responsible for developing core platform functionality and features.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in Unity programming and a keen eye for detail. This role requires a self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills and experience working remotely.
This role will be a full-time, hourly, independent contractor position, with the possibility of growing into full employment.
- Work with our core development team to design, build, and support Acadicus’ core features and functionality.
- Work with Project Management to ensure content is meeting scheduled completion timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years experience with Unity development
- Strong C# object-oriented programming
- Strong knowledge of game play mechanics
- Experience working with source control systems such as Git in a multi developer team environment.
- Able to provide guidance and mentorship to the programming team
- Portfolio of past projects, and/or reference from past employers / colleagues
- Experience working on VR projects
- Experience with scripting languages
Please inquire by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Unity Developer’ in the subject line. Please include examples of your work.