We’re Hiring! Animator
Arch Virtual (https://archvirtual.com/) is a VR development company located in Madison, Wisconsin, focused on applying virtual technologies toward solving real world problems.
Our Acadicus platform (https://acadicus.com/) massively increases access to medical simulation environments, patients, and equipment, with the goal of providing better patient care, reducing errors, and saving lives.
We’re currently looking for a talented animator to help us build the next generation of VR education and training. The initial contract will focus on creating detailed and highly realistic human animations of the birthing process.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience creating animations for use in Unity. This role requires a self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills and experience working remotely.
This role will initially be a flexible, hourly, as-needed independent contractor position.
- Work with and guide our 3D modeling team to achieve assets that are optimal for realistic animation.
- Work with our subject matter experts and review reference video, images, and other information to gain a thorough understanding of the human birthing process.
- Rig and animate each phase of the complete birthing sequence.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to import completed assets into Acadicus.
- Work with Project Management to ensure content is meeting scheduled completion timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years experience with animation for use in Unity engine environments
- Experience with optimizing animations for use in VR or mobile applications
- Experience working on VR projects (ideal candidate has their own PC-VR system)
- Portfolio of past projects, and/or reference from past employers or colleagues
- Experience with anatomical modeling is a plus, but not a requirement.
Please inquire by sending an email to email@example.com with ‘Animator’ in the subject line. Please include examples of your work.