We’re Hiring! 3D Human Anatomy Modeler
Arch Virtual (https://archvirtual.com/) is a VR development company located in Madison, Wisconsin, focused on applying virtual technologies toward solving real world problems.
Our Acadicus platform (https://acadicus.com/) massively increases access to medical simulation environments, patients, and equipment, with the goal of providing better patient care, reducing errors, and saving lives.
We’re currently looking for a talented 3D modeler to help us build the next generation of VR education and training. The initial contract will focus on creating detailed and highly realistic human animations of the birthing process.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience creating realistic human anatomy models for use in game engines like Unity. This role requires a self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills and experience working remotely.
This role will initially be a flexible, hourly, as-needed independent contractor position.
- Work with our subject matter experts and review reference video, images, and other information to gain a thorough understanding of the human birthing process.
- Model each phase of the complete human birthing sequence.
- Collaborate with other members of the team (animators, programmers) to import completed assets into Acadicus.
- Work with Project Management to ensure content is meeting scheduled completion timelines.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5 years experience with 3D anatomy modeling for use in game engine environments
- Experience with optimizing models for use in VR or mobile applications
- Experience creating meshes that can be easily rigged and animated
- Experience working on VR projects (ideal candidate has their own PC-VR system)
- Portfolio of past projects, and/or reference from past employers or colleagues
Please inquire by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘3D Human Anatomy’ in the subject line. Please include examples of your work.